Version 1.0.3 of our Novashare WordPress plugin was released on May 20, 2020.
- Added new Configuration option to adjust the Share Counts Refresh Rate, along with a filter to pass in a custom set of refresh rates.
- Reworked front-end novashare.js file to not require jQuery. (Props to Andy for the suggestion)
- Added a new Novashare Inline Content shortcode for displaying inline content share buttons.
- Added an additional Inline Content Button Position option, “Don’t Add to Content”.
- Adjusted the Refresh Share Counts function to purge existing share counts before updating for the requested post.
- Fixed an issue where a row for Novashare meta details would sometimes be created before any data had been entered.