Version 1.5.3 of our Perfmatters WordPress plugin was released on May 25, 2020.
- Added new MU Mode (BETA) feature in the Script Manager which can be used to disable plugins per page.
- Reworked main Script Manager update function to dynamically save settings via AJAX to prevent having to reload the page every time options are saved.
- Fixed an issue in the Script Manager where a Current URL disable would not function correctly for an individual script if the plugin’s scripts were disabled globally on a different Current URL.
- Changed hooks for Disable Google Maps and Disable Google Fonts toggles to prevent a conflict with Gutenberg.
- Added an exclusion attribute to our LazyLoad script to prevent it from conflicting with WP Rocket’s JS deferral feature.
- Updated EDD Plugin Updater Class to version 1.7.1.
- Updated various translation files.