Version 1.5.9 of our Perfmatters WordPress plugin was released on August 12, 2020.
- Added new Preloading section in the Extras tab, with new options for Instant Page and Preload.
- Added new perfmatters_lazyload_forced_attributes filter to allow for matched elements to be skipped when checking for exclusions.
- Added support for WooCommerce Shop page to show up as a Current URL option in the Script Manager.
- Added exclusions for REST and AJAX requests to MU Mode function.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the MU Mode function to still run even if the Script Manager was disabled.
- Fixed an issue where images were being prepped for lazy loading on feed URLs.
- Fixed an issue where lazy loading was breaking images in embeds from the same site.
- Compatibility fixes for lazy load script with Autoptimize and Litespeed Cache.