Version 1.6.4 of our Perfmatters WordPress plugin was released on October 29, 2020.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Reset Script Manager button to not work correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the Perfmatters meta box wouldn’t display if only using Lazy Loading.
- Adjusted Script Manager hook priority for better compatibility.
- Added additional checks to MU Mode plugin file to prevent it from interfering with certain REST API requests. (Fixes a bug when running the Yoast SEO data indexer.)
- Added additional checks to confirm user functions are available before verifying admin status.
- Updated translation files.