Version 1.6.5 of our Perfmatters WordPress plugin was released on December 4, 2020.
- Added new gtag.js v4 option to local analytics.
- Added new built-in option to Exclude from Lazy Loading which can be used in addition to the existing filter.
- Add new perfmatters_lazyload_youtube_thumbnail_resolution filter to adjust YouTube preview thumbnail quality.
- Optimized analytics updater function.
- Updated EDD plugin updater class which will now allow for WordPress auto-update support.
- Adjusted Script Manager hook priority for better compatibility.
- Compatability fix to the DOM Monitoring lazy load option.
- Added compatibility fix for jQuery fitVids to lazy loading function.
- Fixed an issue where lazy loading was attempting to run on AMP pages.