Version 1.6.6 of our Perfmatters WordPress plugin was released on January 13, 2021.
- Added new Script Manager exception to select logged in or logged out users.
- Added new option in Script Manager settings to Display Dependencies.
- Added total plugin sizes in the Script Manager.
- Added new perfmatters_lazyload_threshold filter to adjust the distance at which lazy elements are loaded.
- Multiple Script Manager style and UI improvements.
- Fixed an issue where MU mode script was attempting to run on wp-login.php.
- Multiple page builder compatibility fixes.
- Made an adjustment to prevent YouTube preview thumbnails from getting picked up by Pinterest image hover tools.
- Removed deprecated plugin option to Remove Query Strings. Make sure to double-check your preloads as Google needs the exact URL when preloading.
- PHP 8 compatibility testing.
- Minor adjustments to lazy load inline scripts to fix invalid markup warnings.