Version 1.6.9 of our Perfmatters WordPress plugin was released on April 22, 2021.
- New additions to preload feature, allowing specification for device type and location.
- Script Manager improvements to allow for Regex disable to be used alongside Current URL disables for the same script.
- Added new Script Manager exception for device type.
- Added new wheel event to user interaction script for delay function.
- Added new multisite network administration tool to apply default site settings to all subsites.
- Multiple improvements to WooCommerce disable scripts toggle for increased effectiveness.
- Added additional exclusions for JSON and REST requests to all asset optimization functions.
- Fixed an undefined index warning coming from local analytics function.
- Fixed an issue where YouTube preview thumbnails were getting a layout shift warning when using a theme with responsive embed support.
- Fixed a Script Manager bug that was not fully clearing exceptions when changing disable away from everywhere.
- Script Manager styling compatibility fixes.
- Translation updates.