Version 1.7.2 of our Perfmatters WordPress plugin was released on June 2, 2021.
- Added new Fonts section inside of the main Options tab.
- Added new option to use Display Swap for Google fonts.
- Added new Local Google Fonts option which will attempt to download any Google Font files and serve them from your local server or CDN.
- Integrated new universal HTML buffer library to help going forward with plugin features that manipulate DOM elements.
- Migrated CDN Rewrite feature to the universal buffer class.
- Added new perfmatters_preload filter to modify the Preloads data array before anything is printed.
- Added attributes to delayed scripts to exclude them from being picked up by Litespeed Cache.
- Added CodeMirror support to all code text area inputs in plugin settings.
- Removed license activation check and corresponding links from the plugins page to improve back-end performance.