Version 1.7.6 of our Perfmatters WordPress plugin was released on August 24, 2021.
- Added new Delay Behavior dropdown with a new option to Delay All Scripts.
- Added new Lazy Loading Threshold option and adjusted the default value if not set to improve performance.
- Added confirmation message when manually running the database optimization tool.
- Updated disable emoji function to get rid of a PHP notice.
- Added additional check to MU Mode to only filter GET requests.
- Added new perfmatters_defer_js filter.
- Fixed an issue where Instant Page was attempting to run on the new widgets screen in WordPress 5.8.
- Fixed an issue with Local Google Fonts where certain invalid font URLs would still attempt to be downloaded and served.
- Removed BETA tag from fonts section.
- Added additional input validation functionality to plugin settings page.
- Translation updates.