Version 1.7.9 of our Perfmatters WordPress plugin was released on October 19, 2021.
- Added new options to the Script Manager to disable assets directly by post type, archive, user status, and device type.
- Added support for dynamic preloading by handle for enqueued scripts and styles.
- Added new perfmatters_lazyload filter.
- Added new perfmatters_cdn filter.
- Added new perfmatters_delay_js_timeout filter.
- Fix to Delay All JS script for better compatibility with certain page builder animations.
- Updated class initialization for better compatibility.
- Fixed an issue where the Script Manager was interpreting certain array keys as shortcodes if they were identical.
- Added an additional check to prevent the Script Manager from being able to load on top of a page builder.
- Fixed a PHP notice coming from the MU plugin.
- Made some changes to our plugin updater function that should help with auto-updates in a multisite environment.
- Translation updates.