Version 1.8.2 of our Perfmatters WordPress plugin was released on December 9, 2021.
- New Lazy Loading option to Exclude Leading Images.
- New Lazy Loading option to add a Fade In effect.
- New option to Preload Critical Images (BETA).
- Expanded Disable XML-RPC function to also remove pingback link tag if it is present in the document.
- Added additional integration with perfmatters_delay_js filter.
- Moved YouTube autoplay parameter placement on lazy loaded iframes for better compatibility with existing query strings.
- Optimizations to lazy loading inline CSS functions.
- Various optimizations and improvements to the output buffer.
- Migrated manual preload functionality to use the output buffer which will allow for easier integration with new features.
- Made some adjustments to MU plugin functions to more reliably detect post IDs when using specific permalink setups.
- Fixed an issue where some Current URL links in the Script Manager’s Global View were not pointing to the right posts.
- Fixed an issue with a certain endpoint that was redirecting to the custom login URL.
- Fixed a PHP notice that was sometimes appearing when refreshing local fonts.
- Removed BETA tag from Delay All JS option.