Version 1.8.6 of our Perfmatters WordPress plugin was released on February 10, 2022.
- Added new option to Remove Global Styles related to duotone filters.
- Added new perfmatters_script_manager_locale filter.
- Added new perfmatters_disable_woocommerce_scripts filter.
- Added new perfmatters_page_builders filter.
- Added new perfmatters_delay_js_behavior filter.
- Fixed an issue with the unused CSS parser that was incorrectly rewriting relative URLs if there was no query string present on the original stylesheet src.
- Added additional parameter to page builders array for compatibility.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the login URL disabled 404 behavior to result in an error if a 404 template was not found.
- Added some additional checks before creating cache directories for local fonts and used CSS.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the fade-in effect to conflict with child images inside a lazy loaded container.
- Fixed an undefined index warning coming from unused CSS settings update function.
- Added a default delay JS exclusion for admin only inline customize-support script.
- Refactored entire meta.php code to be more efficient (38% smaller) and in line with current structure.
- Translation updates.