Version 1.8.7 of our Perfmatters WordPress plugin was released on March 14, 2022.
- Added new Used CSS Method option to choose whether to load used CSS from a file or inline.
- Added new perfmatters_cache_path filter.
- Updated metabox functions to restrict metabox display to administrators only.
- Made some adjustments to custom login URL function to better support 3rd party tools using WP CLI.
- Added Fusion Builder query string parameters to excluded page builders array.
- Adjusted Unused CSS regex to be more consistent when stylesheets are placed in between other link tags.
- Changes to instances where ABSPATH was used to determine a directory location for better compatibility with certain hosts.
- Fixed an issue with Remove Global Styles option where duotone SVGs were not being removed on WordPress 5.9.2.
- Fixed an issue where WooCommerce block stylesheets were not getting correctly dequeued when Disable Scripts option was set.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the CSS Parser library not to get included correctly in certain cases.
- Translation updates.