Version 1.8.9 of our Perfmatters WordPress plugin was released on April 13, 2022.
- Updated plugin settings UI.
- Added new post meta option to Clear Used CSS for an individual page or post type.
- Added new perfmatters_rucss_excluded_selectors filter.
- Fixed a lazy loading issue that was preventing some images from loading properly in Safari.
- Migrated Delay JS Timeout dropdown to a simpler on/off toggle that will default to 10 seconds. Our filter is also still available to set a custom timeout value.
- Fixed an issue with MU plugin that was interfering with rewrite rules in some instances.
- Added additional excluded page builder parameter for Flatsome UX.
- Moved restore default functionality to a separate option on the tools page.
- Code refactoring.
- Translation updates.