Version 1.9.1 of our Perfmatters WordPress plugin was released on May 23, 2022.
- Added new option to lazy load CSS Background Images.
- Added new option for Dual Tracking when using gtag.js in local analytics.
- Added new perfmatters_rest_api_exceptions filter.
- Fixed an issue where individually delayed local scripts would not get correctly rewritten to load from the CDN.
- Fixed an issue where lazy loading would run into an error if no px or % was specified with the threshold value.
- Fixed an issue with buffer validation that was conflicting with certain caching setups.
- Fixed an issue where existing font preconnect and prefetch tags were not being detected properly when using Local Fonts.
- Fixed an error related to cookie constants when running MU Mode in certain environments.
- Fixed multiple AMP validation errors and added additional checks to prevent certain functions from running on AMP URLs.
- Minor adjustment to CDN rewrite regex pattern to work with encoded quotation characters.
- Changed toggle CSS selectors to be more specific to prevent conflicts.
- Moved plugin settings header output to in_admin_header action hook for compatibility.
- Moved JS optimization functions to new class structure to be more inline with current codebase.
- Improvements to critical image preloading allowed for a move to a singular output buffer.