Version 1.9.2 of our Perfmatters WordPress plugin was released on June 16, 2022.
- Added new perfmatters_used_css filter.
- Added new perfmatters_allow_buffer filter.
- Added a notice in the Script Manager when Testing Mode is enabled.
- Improved reliability of CSS Background Image function when child elements with additional background images are present.
- Script Manager style compatibility fixes.
- Fixed an issue where some post specific meta options were not being respected when determining if a feature should run.
- Fixed an issue where pressing enter on the main plugin settings page would trigger a specific form action instead of save settings.
- Changed CSS class initialization hook to be in the correct order with other output buffer functions.
- Made an adjustment to how we generate the local used stylesheet URL for better compatibility.
- Fixed an issue where loading attribute was still getting applied to images that were excluded from lazy loading.
- Fixed an issue where images inside an excluded picture element were not also getting excluded.
- Fixed an issue in the Script Manager where archives were not being grouped together with their respective post type.
- Moved background process library to composer autoloader.
- Removed BETA tag from Remove Unused CSS option.