Version 1.9.6 of our Perfmatters WordPress plugin was released on August 30, 2022.
- Added new perfmatters_delay_js_delay_click filter.
- Added new perfmatters_local_stylesheet_url filter.
- Made some performance improvements to the way the lazy loading script and inline code are loaded.
- Added additional compatibility for Elementor animations when using Delay JS.
- Added additional details in the Script Manager global view for individual stored settings.
- Added the ability to identify and clear outdated post IDs set in the Script Manager options from the global view.
- Script Manager global view organization and style improvements.
- Updated lazy loading library to version 17.8.
- Updated instant.page library to version 5.1.1.
- Added Bricks query string parameter to excluded page builders array.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the cache directory to not create unique subsite paths for specific multisite setups.
- Fixed an issue where delayed stylesheets were not being loaded if Delay JS was toggled off in the post meta options.