Version 2.0.1 of our Perfmatters WordPress plugin was released on December 14, 2022.
- Added new toggle to Show Advanced Options in the Perfmatters UI.
- Added new advanced option to specify a CDN URL in CSS section.
- Added new Local Redirect option to existing login URL disabled behavior selection.
- Added new perfmatters_buffer_excluded_extensions filter.
- Added new perfmatters_rucss_excluded_stylesheets filter.
- Added additional built-in exclusions for Remove Unused CSS for better compatibility with Elementor, Divi, Slider Revolution, OptimizePress, and WordPress core.
- Added additional logic in MU Mode to more reliably retrieve the ID for certain custom post types.
- Moved lazyload functions to new class structure to be more inline with current codebase.
- Modified regex for lazy loading inline background images to support additional formats.
- Integrated lazyload functions into the main output buffer to allow interaction with other existing features.
- Fixed an issue where dynamic preloads were not recognizing existing query strings in some cases.
- Fixed a PHP warning that would show up in some cases by adding additional string check when looping through rewrite array.
- Fixed an issue with MU Mode where sometimes the wrong plugin would get disabled if there were multiple plugins using similar directory paths.
- Fixed an issue where images inside script tags were being picked up by the Preload Critical Images function.
- Translation updates.