Version 2.0.3 of our Perfmatters WordPress plugin was released on January 26, 2023.
- Added new local Google fonts advanced option to Load Asynchronously.
- Added user agent check before running output buffer with initial exclusion for Usercentrics scanner.
- Added support for CSS variables when they are being used for lazy loaded inline background images.
- Added new perfmatters_lazyload_youtube_autoplay filter.
- Improved delay all script handling of jQuery load event.
- Changed all WooCommerce checks to use class_exists for better compatibility.
- Adjusted the order of preloads in the buffer to make sure they print above used CSS.
- Moved buffer class initialization to wp action hook to improve filtering possibilities.
- Moved WooCommerce built-in exclusions to apply to select individual features instead of the entire buffer.
- Slight modification to previous MU Mode addition to fix an issue.
- Fixed an issue where custom heartbeat interval was not being applied correctly when editing certain custom post types.
- Fixed an issue with the local stylesheet CDN URL when advanced options were turned on but no URL was set.
- Fixed an issue where delay script was printing out more than once if multiple closing body tags were present in the DOM.