Version 2.0.6 of our Perfmatters WordPress plugin was released on March 2, 2023.
- Added new Minimal v4 script type option in local analytics.
- Added support for ::after pseudo element when lazy loading CSS background images.
- Added support for AVIF images in a source tag to preload critical images feature.
- Added new perfmatters_preload_critical_images filter.
- Added new perfmatters_image_dimensions_exclusions filter.
- Added notice to plugin update row if there is not an active license key.
- Added async attribute to Instant Page script tag.
- Added async attribute to all relevant local analytics script tags.
- Reworked preload class to allow managing preloads entirely with perfmatters_preloads filter if needed.
- Fixed an issue in MU Mode where plugins would not always disable correctly when helper plugins with similar directories were also active.
- Fixed a couple of PHP warnings in MU plugin that would show up when certain variables were not declared.
- Fixed an issue where our lazy loading script was attempting to load in images that had been prepped by another active lazy loader.
- Fixed an issue where base64 encoded images were being picked up by missing image dimensions feature.
- Removed BETA tag from preload critical images option.