Version 2.1.0 of our Perfmatters WordPress plugin was released on May 1, 2023.
- Added new delay JS option for Quick Exclusions that will show up when certain popular plugins and themes are activated.
- Made some updates to the Script Manager UI to match recent changes to the main plugin settings.
- Cleared out some code for the previous settings admin header that was no longer needed.
- Made an adjustment to CDN URL function to work even if a trailing slash was entered.
- Rearranged our local and Google font options to give frequently used options more priority.
- Fixed a bug where multiple settings sections were displaying at the same time after saving from the database tab.
- Fixed an issue where accessibility mode tooltips were not getting styled properly in the plugin UI.
- Fixed a styling issue where link and button colors were getting applied outside of the main Perfmatters admin container.
- Fixed an issue in MU Mode where the global filtered plugin list would not always return correctly.
- Translation updates.