Version 2.1.1 of our Perfmatters WordPress plugin was released on May 31, 2023.
- Added WP-CLI support for managing plugin license key activation.
- Changed behavior of Disable Cart Fragments toggle to only load cart fragmentation script when there are items in the cart.
- Added default array for critical image preload exclusions that are always needed.
- Added additional Delay JS quick exclusions for Bricks Slider and WP Armour.
- Added additional built-in exclusions for Remove Unused CSS for better compatibility with Elementor and Google Reviews Widget.
- Updated lazy loading fade-in effect to use CSS animation property instead of transition for better compatibility with existing element transitions.
- Added requirement for advanced options to be turned on to be able to defer jQuery.
- Added WP-CLI request exclusion to MU plugin functions.
- Fixed a PHP warning that could sometimes be generated if an image was not able to be parsed for missing dimensions.
- Updated instant.page library to version 5.2.0.
- Translation updates.