Version 2.1.4 of our Perfmatters WordPress plugin was released on August 8, 2023.
- Added new preload option to add the Fetch Priority attribute to different resources on the site to help improve LCP.
- Added built-in lazy loading exclusion for fetchpriority attribute.
- Added Delay JS quick exclusion for Termageddon + Usercentrics.
- Switched individual JS delay to use the same inline script as delay all to take advantage of delayed triggering of event listeners.
- Fixed an issue where an empty notice was appearing when a database optimization process completed.
- Fixed an issue with critical image preloads where an image with an empty src attribute would prevent other similar ones from being added on the same URL.
- UI improvements to input row sections.