Version 2.1.5 of our Perfmatters WordPress plugin was released on August 30, 2023.
- Reworked the majority of the UI to use WordPress AJAX to save data and perform plugin actions.
- Renamed Bricks Delay JS quick exclusion, as it can be used to target more than just their slider.
- Adjusted clean_html utility function regex to better handle large inline data scripts.
- Added skip-lazy class to built-in lazy loading exclusions.
- Added right-to-left admin styles for better usability on RTL sites.
- Fixed an issue where certain HTML characters would not print correctly when saved in a fetch priority selector input field.
- Fixed an issue where fetch priority selectors would sometimes not get the correct priority applied when set to low.
- Fixed a typo in the fetch priority tooltip.
- Updated background processing library to version 1.1.1.
- Translation updates.