Version 2.1.7 of our Perfmatters WordPress plugin was released on September 29, 2023.
- Added Delay JS quick exclusion for WP Forms.
- Script Manager style updates to match some recent changes to the main settings UI.
- Script Manager security updates to form submission handling.
- Added logic to strip whitespace from input row text fields used for preloads, preconnects, and fetch priority options.
- Adjusted CDN Regex slightly to account for certain subdirectory formats.
- Added specification to lazyload exclusion to only skip the fetchpriority attribute when set to high.
- Added Cornerstone request parameter to excluded page builders array.
- Updated certain AJAX action names to be specific to Perfmatters to prevent conflicts.
- Updated missing image dimension function to better handle images that have been prepped by lazy loaders outside of Perfmatters.
- Added Novashare discount link to plugin settings UI for Perfmatters customers.
- Fixed an issue where the database optimization process would not run correctly if selected toggles were not saved first.
- Fixed an issue in MU Mode where core cookie constants were not set in a specific instance when checking for the current post ID.
- Translation updates.